If in this Policy you see an undefined term (such as "Listing" or "Intelligent Travel Platform"), it has the same definition as in our Service Terms ("Terms").
Thank you for using Intelligent Travel! Your trust is important to us and we’re committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. The information that’s shared with us helps us to provide a great experience with Intelligent Travel.
2. Cancellation & Refund Policies
2.1.1 If You(Customer) need to cancel Your homestay accommodation with Us at anytime, the following conditions will apply:
- No refund of placement/application fee will be made after work has begun on your request;
- Additional Fees may be charged for any subsequent change in requirement after an application is lodged
- Guests who do not arrive as scheduled without notice will not receive refunds
- Cancellation can be made within 2 days before check-in date and you(customer) will be charge one day of homestay price.
- If a customer cancel order before 2 days of check-in date, a customer will be charge 4.5% of total booking price.
2.1.2 If a Host need to cancel the homestay accomodation, then the following conditions will apply:
- The Host need to attach some documents as a prove for the cancellation reasons.
- The penalty will be given for the next item booking.
- If the Host cancel booking 3 times straight then the Host Account will be blocked from using Intelligent Travel platform.
2.2 Special / Emergengy Circumstances
We appreciate that there are sometimes special circumstances where a guest has to cancel for events beyond their control, guests and/or their agents are to immediately contact our office to discuss the circumstances with our staff.
If you need to cancel due to an emergency. We may ask you to provide documentation.
2.3 What should I do if I wish to extend my stay with my host ?
You'll need to check your host’s availability and create a new online booking through mytravel-intelligent.com
2.4 What if the host cancels my booking?
In the unlikely event that the host you've booked to stay with needs to cancel, our team will contact you and help you find you an alternative available host of similar standard, type and location.
- A full refund of Homestay Fee (less any surcharge(s), if applicable will be given if a booking is cancelled seven (7) or more days before arrival.
We will refund your booking fee paid online.
3.1 We have a dedicated privacy team committed to protecting all the private data we collect and helping to guarantee the proper handling of private data globally.
3.3 Information we collect:
3.3.1 Information you give us
- Information needed to use the Intelligent Travel Platform.
- We ask for and collect the following personal information about you when you use the Intelligent Travel Platform.
- This data is essential for the proper fulfillment of the agreement between us and you to enable us to fulfill our legal responsibilities.
- Without it, we may not be able to provide you with all the requested services.
- Account Information. When you creating account with Intelligent Travel, we require certain information such as your first name, last name, email address, and date of birth.
- Profile Information. To use certain features of the Intelligent Travel Platform, we may ask you to provide additional information, which may include your address, phone number, and a profile picture.
- Payment Information. To use certain features of the Intelligent Travel Platform, we may ask you to provide your bank account details.
- Information you choose to give us:
- You may choose to provide us with additional personal information in order to obtain a better user experience when using Intelligent Travel Platform. This additional information will be processed based on our legitimate interest or when applicable, your consent.
3.4 How we use the information we collect
We may use the personal information to provide, personalize, measure, and improve our advertising and marketing such as to:
- send you promotional messages, marketing, advertising, and other information that may be of interest to you based on your preferences
- personalize, measure, and improve our advertising
4. Your Rights
4.1 Managing your account information. You may access and update some of your information through your Account settings. You are responsible to keep your account up-to-date.
4.2 Rectification of Inaccurate or Incomplete Information.
- You have the right to ask us to correct inaccurate or incomplete personal information about you (and which you cannot update yourself within your Intelligent Travel Account).
4.3 Lodging Complaints
- You have the right to lodge complaints about our data processing activities by filing a complaint with our customer support department who can be reached by the “Contact Us” section below or with a supervisory authority.
5. Contact Us
If you have any questions or complaints about this Policies or Intelligent Travel's information handling practices, you may email us at the email addresses provided or contact us via phone at:
- +607-521 1178 or +6012-283 6731